Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can someone tell the best place to find civil rights cases against the city of springdale (police dept.)?

I had a police officer by the name of Gene Johnson assualt me wrongfully while I was ';on the clock'; at my place of employment. Now I am filin suit against the city and need to find research on past cases. I am kind of computer illiterate and dont know how to coduct anextensive serch. So fa I have done the basic searches and turned nothin up.Can someone tell the best place to find civil rights cases against the city of springdale (police dept.)?
Start at your local Legal Aid. They should be listed in the phone book. If not, try a local shelter or city council to recommend or refer you to an agency. Please do yourself a favor and stop using his name. This will only hurt you in the long run. You are walking a fine line in the ethics department, and legally, it might go against you to put this guys name on the internet. Calm down and do things in a manner that will help you, rather than cause you more pain. Actually, your employer should support you in this matter. That why they are required to carry insurance on employees.Can someone tell the best place to find civil rights cases against the city of springdale (police dept.)?
I hope you got ';things'; straightened out!!! Thanks 4 your vote.

Report Abuse



www.civicterms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment