Saturday, August 21, 2010

Was victim of aggrevated assult. Jaw was broken in two. How much do you think I should get in my civil case?

I was at a house. My lawyer said were gonna sue the homeowners insurance. I live in NJ.Was victim of aggrevated assult. Jaw was broken in two. How much do you think I should get in my civil case?
Depends on a lot. Provoked or unprovoked and other circumstances. How you look compared to this guy, and if he looks like a big bully compared to you. The loser in provoked fight usually wants to feel like the victim and get even. Not saying thats what it is, but it may be presented that way. Whether insurance (assuming he has decent coverage) wants to settle or drag their feet or fight in court. These types of suits really tend to drag out a heck of a lot longer than you would think, and in the end what you get is almost break even for the aggravation.Was victim of aggrevated assult. Jaw was broken in two. How much do you think I should get in my civil case?
That's impossible to answer without information that you really shouldn't be posting online. Your lawyer should be able to give you a ballpark figure of what he would expect.
Why don't you first get the cops to arrest the person who did it?

No comments:

Post a Comment