Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I need to research cases against gun companies, medical malpractice,person injury civil/torts cases/ Ect....?

does anyone know a good place to start. Where could I find a wealth of different cases is there a on line data base of lawsuits where this information can be easily obtainedI need to research cases against gun companies, medical malpractice,person injury civil/torts cases/ Ect....?
Try FindLaw. That is usually where I start. LexisNexis and West Law are used in the legal industry - but they normally are fee based.I need to research cases against gun companies, medical malpractice,person injury civil/torts cases/ Ect....?
It's called Lexis, but I think you have to know somebody with a subscription, as it is pretty expensive to access. If there's a law school in your area, you might go to the library and see if you can use their access.
Unles you are doing this research in conjuction with others, such as manufactorers of knives, ropes, baseball bats, cars, candle sticks, electricity, etc, Forget it.


I don't believe in helping someone who is set against free enterprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment