Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I file a civil case against my ex-husband for unpaid child support, unpaid utility bills?

court ordered child support that he is not paying, unpaid utility bills that are in my name and he agreed to pay them when i left and kept the utilities on, and he continues to ruin my credit.How do I file a civil case against my ex-husband for unpaid child support, unpaid utility bills?
time to go back to court, to file the paperwork with this issues..to re inforce any current court order or to want to make any new court orders


go to family court, get the paper work and fill it out, filed it at court, one must serve the other party with the paper work you get a court date and just have all your documentation ready to prove your case, show up for the hearing dateHow do I file a civil case against my ex-husband for unpaid child support, unpaid utility bills?
To get back child support, you have to go to child support enforcement, you cannot sue civilly for it.


Turn off the utility bills in your name then sue him for the amount he was supposed to have paid.


He didn't ruin your credit, you did by keeping the bills in your name. You assumed responsibility if he didn't pay. Your bad.
Take him back to court for contempt, get it re-ordered and if he doesn't pay they will throw him in jail until he does!
seek legal advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment