Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you know an attorney that would take a good civil case that was reversed and remanded .?

the case is Lillian Mosely vs. the Chicago public school .My child was placed in special education without going through the proper proceedures and my name was forged on federal documents to obtain funding for the school . I was chairperson for the IASA at my school which is now known as NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND...Well the case is in It's discovery phase and I need a good attorney.Do you know an attorney that would take a good civil case that was reversed and remanded .?
Call the Chicago Bar Association or the Chicago Young Lawyers Association, and ask to be referred to someone who does pro bono work. You'll have some good options at your disposal.Do you know an attorney that would take a good civil case that was reversed and remanded .?
Call the Bar Association. They may be able to recommend attorneys who have experience with similar cases.
Hi Lillian, please email me and I'll give the names of two good attorneys I've worked with in Chicago previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment