Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why is the Japanese law doesn't consider a civil case for moral damages a serious case?

Additional details from my question....I was hit first by his hand when he swayed his arm backward and hit my left eye. It's me, who's for self defense used a tiny lighter for him to let me go because he was holding my left arm backward while I was already kneeling at the road. He didn't listen so I tried to light up my lighter into his face (no burn at all fyi) then thats the time he hit my head to the road. I think, I'm the one who used a self defense that time. I'm a girl and the bastard is an old man.Why is the Japanese law doesn't consider a civil case for moral damages a serious case?
Please remember not to post the same question multiple times. If you need to add detail there is a button to modify/edit your question to add it. Multiple postings get annoying, leave people not knowing everything being said since conversation is split, and also violate the TOS for Yahoo Answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment