Saturday, August 21, 2010

What would I need to bring for the following civil court case?

Ok I was engaged and my fiance had a credit card (was onmy account) for emergencies...either way our definition differed and he cheated on me after raking in about 1k on it . He said after the fact he'd pay me back so I told him 800. He has paid 200 of it.





He owes 600 but I'm a college student working to pay off school and my car I don't have 600 dollars to pay it off. I think I have a decent civil court case.





I have credit card charges and will high light all his, my marriage licence still, anything else I should bring or need?





IWhat would I need to bring for the following civil court case?
See you on Judge Judy!





Get copies of the original sales slips showing HIS signature on the charges. Simply having the charges doesn't PROVE he incurred them- you need HIS signature for that.What would I need to bring for the following civil court case?
Good luck. Your (was onmy account) will get ya. If you gave your permission to use your charge your out the money.. When you say ';Highlight his'; then that will tell the Judge it's your account.
For that amount you can only go to small claims court.


You probably won't win though because when you add someone to your account you are assuming responsibility no matter what. If I were going to do it though I would get records from the credit card company of what receipts you signed and what he signed, this will be more compelling than just highlight what charges are his - you'll have proof! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment